This is the Master Post for all of the SPN Location Lists. It will continually be updated.
I've also put together a Google Map with all the locations from all 6 seasons.
- The first items on the list (symbolized with thumbtacks) are locations that have been used multiple times over the seasons. They're arranged by location, starting with Burnaby first, then Richmond, Vancouver, etc.
- The rest of the list is done by season, in order, with each season having it's own color marker except for the unique markers.
- The unique markers help signify certain places, like motels, bars, hospitals, etc.
- Note that the map is in 2 parts.
- To see a location, click on it. Then on the map side, click on the "more" link and click on "Zoom here" or "Street view" (if it's available).
All of these maps are printable, with the full list of locations for each one.
Burnaby & New Westminster - SPN Filming Locations Map #2
Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge - SPN Filming Locations Map #3
Richmond & Steveston - SPN Filming Locations Map #4
Delta & Ladner - SPN Filming Locations Map #5
Surrey & Whiterock - SPN Filming Locations Map #6
Langley & Fort Langley - SPN Filming Locations Map #7
Outlying locations: Abbotsford, Mission, Squamish, etc. - SPN Filming Locations Map #8
Information & Credits:
What you'll find on this list: - Exact addresses of all locations (when available) - Web addresses for businesses & locations - Maps, Satellite views, & Google's Street View - Photos found online of building interiors & exteriors - Caps of the locations from the episodes
Credits & Resources (I couldn't have done any of this without some help):
- hells_half_acre, bardicvoice, & oanaspn Thank you ladies, for your lists & photos of locations.
- kasman Thanks for your list of locations.
- Supernaturalrox Locations
- jennzed for your report of the filming of "Fresh Blood".
- Location Hunt Posts by absdax
- Past SPN Filming Sites Photos by AmandaF73
- The Bear Hunt Comics by big_pink.
- Google, Bing, & Flickr
Last, but not least, very special thanks to spnchicago2008, wynefred, and judithyaffa from Livejournal for their tireless work in helping me to update this project. I couldn't have done it without you, ladies! (HUGS) :)